What’s In Your Gym Bag?
What are your MUST HAVES for the best gym experience that makes you feel like the best version of yourself?! I personally need to have all my things in a bag ready to grab and go or else I will forget the necessities on the way to the gym. Here are my top 5 gym bag necessities:
- SWEAT cleansing towelettes – There is nothing worse than feeling sweaty and grimy after a workout and having to go out into public for a quick errand or something. These individual wipes are the best for a quick refresh! So fresh and so clean, clean.
- Headphones – I’ll be honest, music is the only way that I get through most of my workouts… BLAST that playlist and get er done!!
- ALEX Reusable Water Bottle – Cut down on all that unnecessary plastic with this epic water bottle. Sustainably designed and 100% BPA free, this two-piece stainless steel bottle keeps your water cold and fresh.
- Resistance band – BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY. This little band will kick you’re a**! Step inside it. Wrap it around your ankles and bend into a low squat. Side step as wide as possible in one direction 15-20 times. Repeat on the other side. Do 3-4 sets and feel the burn!
- Foam Roller– Foam rolling after a hard workout has become a necessity, not a choice. Like stretching it helps muscles begin to recover and helps from unnecessary fatigue. I must bring my roller to the gym or else I will find every excuse at home not to use it. Try adding rolling to the end of your normal stretch, it always hurts at first but the more you do it the more you realize what a miracle worker it is. Roll your quads, IT bands, hamstrings, calves, and back. You might curse me at first, but you will thank me later ☺